Mother's Day Out Program
Our Mother's Day Out program offers quality care for children ages one to four up to four days a week.
We value your choice, and are proud to offer flexibility in our Mother's Day Out program. Parents may choose either a two-day (M/W, T/Th), three day or four day a week program. Experienced caregivers provide a day full of fun activities including organized play, crafts, story time and music. Sessions run Monday through Thursday, September through May, 9-1 p.m., with extended play from 1-2 Tuesday and Wednesday. Enjoy your day while your child enjoys his or her time with friends in a caring Christian-based setting. Our MDO is open to all persons.
For more information and to register, Contact Beth Robbe at (636) 458-3009, ext. 223, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Convenient location at Clayton & Strecker Roads in Wildwood.
- Experienced, loving teachers.
- Bright, fresh setting...a feeling of home!
- Weekly music class
- Chapel time -- fun songs and Christian learning!
- Loving Christian care with emphasis on socialization and learning.
- Choices to fit your schedule!
- Healthy snacks for children.
Program runs September through May. Registration is currently open.
Click on the link to Read testimonies about MDO.